CREATE SOMETHING UNIQUE
Our stunning bespoke fingerprint wedding rings are designed & individually hand crafted just for you.
Why Laser Engraving ?
Laser engraving is an affordable alternative to luxury hand engraving, allowing the same personal detail to be added to your fingerprint ring, but using a machine, rather than a trained crafts person.
The result is a deeper, darker and very modern engraved effect.
Lines are crisp, defined, blackened and highly detailed.
Laser engraving machines allow any letter, pattern, font or image to be added to you ring, which will then be hand polished and set with diamonds.
If you would prefer a lighter, more traditional engraving, see our range of Hand Engraved Fingerprint rings.
Our Court profile fingerprint rings have a traditional rounded or domed shape, with a very slightly curved inner surface to provide a very comfortable fit.
They are designed to be comfortable to wear every day for the rest of your life.
RING SIZES AND WEIGHTS
Ladies fingerprint wedding rings are available in sizes J to Q.
Men's fingerprint rings are available in sizes R to Z.
If your ring size falls outside this range, please contact us and we will see what we can do to help you.
Rings are typically available as 4mm ladies rings, as we feel this provides a good width to perfectly display each fingerprint.
We typically use medium weight rings as standard, which have an approximate depth of 1.8mm.
We find these to be very comfortable and are the perfect depth for diamond setting, although light and heavy weight bands can also be purchased on request.
ENGRAVING FONTS AND STYLES
Our highly skilled engravers can engrave from any of the styles shown below from the standard engravers style card.
You can also provide us with an alternative font, a hand written message, a signature, or even an image.
We will guide you in what is suitable.
DIAMONDS AND BIRTHSTONES
Fingerprint rings are typically set with two diamonds, with one on each side of your fingerprint to frame it.
You can also choose to have your jewellery set with a beautiful selection of precious birthstones or coloured gemstones.
Text style will be confirmed in writing once you have placed your order as there is an infinite number of styles offered.
The exact position of diamonds and birthstones will also be confirmed at this stage.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT ?
1. Once you have placed your order, a fingerprinting and ring sizing kit will be sent to you.
2. Full instructions for taking the perfect ink fingerprint will be provided.
3. Although you provide us with your ring size when you order, we always send out a set of sample rings to 100% confirm the size of your finger before your actual ring is made.
4. We will now make your ‘blank’ wedding ring and once complete, it will be sent to you for one final fitting to ensure that you are completely happy and that it is a perfect fit before any engraving or stone setting takes place.
Please note: Re-sizing takes place at this point. Ring re-sizing is not always possible once rings have been engraved, so it is important to take your time and to be sure.
5. Once you have returned the ‘blank’ ring to us, we will engrave your fingerprint and any requested names, dates, special words or characters. We will set any diamonds or gemstones and hand polish it.
6. All fingerprint rings are now sent to the UK Assay Office to be hallmarked.
7. Each Sophia Alexander fingerprint ring will be presented in a genuine wooden jewellery box with a beautiful, shimmering metallic paint finish, a streamlined, modern silhouette and a white leatherette interior.
We carefully wrap all jewellery boxes in a simple metallic gift box, tied with a beautifully designed Sophia Alexander lilac chiffon ribbon.
Rings will be complete within 6 – 8 weeks of your prints being received and cannot be 'fast tracked'.