HANDMADE TO ORDER IN BRITAIN
1. Once you have placed your order, a fingerprinting and ring sizing kit will be sent to you.
Full instructions for taking the perfect ink fingerprint will be provided.
2. A single ink fingerprint impression kit includes:
1 sheet of polyester film, coated with a think layer of skin safe ink
1 Fingerprint Impression card
A quick and easy way of taking fingerprints.
Simply peel apart the film strips to expose the fingerprinting ink.
Roll your preferred thumb or finger on the strip to transfer a layer of ink over the entire surface .
Touch the card provided lightly, carefully & only once to produce your print.
Any inky residue remaining on the finger is simply removed by rubbing the fingers together.
3. Although you provide us with your ring size when you order, we always send out a set of sample rings to 100% confirm the size of your finger before your actual ring is made.
4. We will now make your ‘blank’ wedding ring and once complete, it will be sent to you for one final fitting to ensure that you are completely happy and that it is a perfect fit before any engraving or stone setting takes place. Please note: Re-sizing takes place at this point. Ring re-sizing is not always possible once rings have been engraved, so it is important to take your time and to be sure.
5. Once you have returned the ‘blank’ ring to us, we will engrave your fingerprint and any requested names, dates, special words or characters. We will set any diamonds or gemstones and hand polish it.
6. All fingerprint rings are now sent to the UK Assay Office to be hallmarked.
7. Rings will be complete within 6 – 8 weeks of your prints being received.
Each Sophia Alexander fingerprint ring will be presented in a genuine wooden jewellery box with a beautiful, shimmering metallic paint finish, a streamlined, modern silhouette and a white leatherette interior.
We carefully wrap all jewellery boxes in a simple metallic gift box, tied with a beautifully designed Sophia Alexander lilac chiffon ribbon.