HOW TO ORDER YOUR FINGERPRINT JEWELLERY
“It was my own design, just an idea in my head and I must have emailed and phoned a hundred times, but nothing was ever too much trouble. Outstanding customer service”.
1. Place your fingerprint jewellery order via the shopping cart or contact us by telephone or via email.
2. We will send you out the correct impression kit straight away.
3. When we receive your prints, we will test them to make sure they are clear enough to replicate in precious metal.
4. We will create the master copy of your item and cast it in the precious metal of your choice.
It will be hallmarked, engraved and set with gemstones if requested.
5. We will email you at each stage of the process, to update you about your piece of jewellery.
7. All jewellery is posted via Royal Mail Special Delivery before 1pm, although you are welcome to request a different service.
Each piece is hallmarked to verify it’s quality and purity (subject to terms & conditions).
Multiple copies of the same piece can be created on request.
Our experts create every fingerprint keepsake using traditional techniques.
It is a very lengthy process and it is not possible to “speed it up” or to provide an express service when producing these quality pieces.
We believe that everything we make for our clients is worth the wait.
As every item is created in heavy gold and silver, we are legally required to have most pieces Hallmarked - This usually take up to 10 days.
The hallmark proves that all our Silver, Gold, Platinum and Palladium pieces have been independently tested by a UK assay office to determine their quality and guarantee its purity.
The only items we do not routinely hallmark, are tiny Sterling Silver Fingerprint Charms & Pandora Style Beads because their weight means this is not a legal requirement. However, we have a large number of these hallmarked at our clients request.
Due to the way each piece is created, we usually expect to complete items within 6 - 8 weeks of receiving your fingerprints, unless something really unexpected happens.
Every item of jewellery is made for you from scratch.
It is bespoke and unique.